Thank you for choosing to shop online at Jon Thorner’s we have been making and producing over products for over 30 years, so the launch of our online shop is a very exciting move!
We are dedicated to bringing you the freshest products, made to order and delivered as quickly as possible via 2 different shipping methods, firstly, we ship locally to our HQ with a small fleet of our own vehicles and secondly, we can deliver nationwide with DPD next day courier service.
Please note there are various conditions you agree to when choosing to shop online.
- Please double check that your email and contact number on your order is correct. Our delivery teams will both use your contact details if there are problems when attempting delivery and to update you with delivery information. If a delivery is failed as you cannot be contacted or cannot receive your 1 hour DPD time slot, we are unable to refund the order.
- Once your order has been confirmed, it is not possible for us to add or remove any items. If you require additions, please place a separate order.
- Due to our products being chilled, once dispatched it is not possible to change the delivery address as this will add a further 24 hours on to the delivery time. Please notify us as soon as possible if the address needs changing, and if it is still possible, we will update the details.
- We cannot be responsible for the condition of your order if you request for it to be left in a safe place because the majority of our items are chilled.
- Delivering door to door is tricky, especially in rural areas, please give our delivery drivers and DPD couriers the best chance with detailed delivery instructions! This is especially important where your postcode is sited far from your property.
- Please note DPD is a signed for service, during these times, the DPD driver will want to take a photo of parcel in your doorway as proof of delivery, if you cannot open your door, please leave a signed note with instructions of where to leave your parcel for the driver to take as proof of delivery.
- We ship all our parcels in a tested food safe way using silver reflective bags and ice packs. The ice packs may have melted by the time they reach you, however, they are still protecting your food. Parcels are packed the afternoon before they reach you, and the ice packs are designed to keep the box cool for 36 hours.
- We accept that things do not allows go to plan occasionally there are delays when using any courier. If DPD fails to deliver for any reason out of our control, we will recall the order and replace with fresh goods.
- Unfortunately we are only able to deliver to mainland England.
QUERIES AND COMPLAINTS:
- The most important thing to us is that you are happy and satisfied with your delivery, however if you are not satisfied please contact us on the day of delivery and we will do what we can to resolve your concerns. Refunds will be made at our discretion and replacements will be subject to a delivery charge.
- Please note, our homemade range and butchery products are cut and made to order, if on the rare occasion, replacements are required we will require 48 hours to turn this around for you.
We have a very dedicated small customer service team who will sort any queries you may have as quickly as possible, please report any queries on the same day as your delivery via email to email@example.com please note, our office is open Monday to Friday and any queries made over the weekend will be dealt with on Monday.